Full Experience Properties, Owned and Operated by Eleven Experience
Eleven Experience’s Lodges offer the epitome of experiential travel adventures. At each destination, comfortable lodging and delicious, seasonal food are combined with guided adventures on mountains, in the backcountry, and on the water. No matter how remote, every lodge has custom, impeccably designed accommodations, talented chefs, enticing spas, and world-class guides. Whether heli-skiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland, or casting for bonefish on a remote flat in the Bahamas, Eleven Experiences are a different kind of escape.
Privately Owned Residences, Vetted and Approved by Eleven Experience
Our carefully curated selection of privately owned residences are available for longer term rentals and comply with all local rental regulations. Eleven Experience has coordinated with a select group of third-party private owners to offer this unique collection of properties that are only available as full home rentals. These properties are unstaffed, and do not include additional guided adventures and culinary services. Although, if you are interested in additional services, we would be happy to help coordinate these for you with local experts.
Tucked away in a secluded canyon in the Rocky Mountains, Taylor River Lodge prides itself on being an exclusive Colorado getaway for the discerning traveler. The lodge transports guests back to an age where they would get lost for hours in the woods and creeks of their backyards. Sharing special moments with friends and family is the ethos of this unique property.
Taylor River Lodge is the ideal venue for guests who would like to fill their wedding weekend with unforgettable experiences and exceptional accommodations. The property has both indoor and outdoor spaces for tented or open air gatherings, allowing for several different ceremony options. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding ceremony or a large blow-out party, we can customize the ultimate celebration. No matter the occasion, Eleven will work its magic to create that “best day ever” experience.
About the Venue
Venue space includes exclusive use of Taylor River Lodge for ceremony and reception. The property includes an outdoor lawn for an open air ceremony, an indoor bar for cocktail hour, and tent space for dinner and dancing. We also have indoor venue options within the pool house at Taylor River Lodge. Tent rentals are not included, although we would be happy to help coordinate rental of a tent for your event.
Taylor River Lodge can accommodate:
–140 guests maximum for sit down dinner (assuming tent rental)
VENUE FEE: $10,000
A minimum of a two night property buyout is required to host your wedding at Taylor River Lodge. Buyout prices are exclusive of the venue fee and dependent upon the season and number of guests. Full property buyouts start at $13,800 per night. Please inquire with our sales team to learn more about starting at rates for having your wedding at Taylor River Lodge.
VENUE FEE INCLUSIONS:
- Use of Taylor River Lodge common areas for event preparation, reception, cocktail hour, and ceremony.
- Furniture removal – tables and chairs only from the Lodge, lounge chairs from the Pool House.
- Cover installed over the pool and hot tub.
- Event set-up and breakdown time.
- A lodge manager, two grounds people, and a bathroom attendant on duty during the event.
- Coffee and ice at the event. Glassware rentals should be arranged with your wedding planner.
- Bridge access until dusk.
- Two fire pits lit and managed for the duration of the event.
- Lanterns placed around the portion of the property that is utilized during the event.
- Manicured and prepared outdoor areas.
- Bathroom amenity baskets.
- Coat racks.
- Aesop hand balm, hand wash and event towels in the bathrooms.
- Space for the bride and groom to get ready before the event.
Please Note: Day-of wedding coordinator services are mandatory and pre-event planning services are highly recommended. We are happy to recommend a local planner that can assist with your event.
The connection that guests feel to the food and drinks brought to the table is integral to Eleven’s impact. Our food and beverage program at Taylor River Lodge is inspired by the relaxed Colorado mountain culture and the passionate farmers nearby who provide us with the freshest ingredients available. You can expect honest, seasonally relevant “frontier” cuisine made with delicious ingredients sourced from the nearby Gunnison and North Fork Valleys. Additionally, for guests staying at the property, a custom crafted minibar filled with whole foods is available in each cabin.
Depending on the type of event, guest can utilize Eleven’s in-house culinary team or the Eleven sales team can provide a list of recommended caterers.
At Eleven we take pride providing the absolute pinnacle in regards to the full experience, and our culinary and beverage programs are two of the many components that make an Eleven Experience truly exceptional. We source an impressive assortment of alcohol and mixers, and employ the best and most personable bartenders in the valley. The culinary and beverage staff we use for events are our in-house staff, hired for not only their skills but also their personalities.
Eleven offers an hourly beverage rate with either standard or premium selections, as well as consumption based pricing. Please enquire with your sales team representative for more information.
HOUSE ALCOHOL OPTIONS:
Hourly House Alcohol Pricing:
- $20 per hour, per guest (4 hour minimum)
Consumption Based House Alcohol Pricing:
- Alcoholic drink per glass: $13 each
- Wine per glass: $13 each
- Beer: $8 each
House Selection Includes: Titos Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Bacardi Rum, Hornitos Tequila, Makers Mark Bourbon, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Macallan 12 Scotch, House Beer Selection, Selection of two House White Wines and two House Red Wines.
RESERVE ALCOHOL OPTIONS:
Hourly Reserve Alcohol Pricing:
- $30 per hour, per guest (4 hour minimum)
Consumption Based Reserve Alcohol Pricing:
- Alcoholic drink per glass: $17 each
- Wine per glass: $25 each
- Beer: $8 each
Reserve Selection Includes: All house options plus Ketel One Vodka, Hendricks Gin, Montanyas Rum, Casamigos Tequila, Basil Hayden Bourbon, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, House Beer Selection, Selection of two Reserve White Wines and two Reserve Red Wines.
All Alcohol Selections Include the Following Specialty Mixers: Fever Tree Club Soda, Fever Tree Tonic, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, Fever Tree Ginger Ale, Grapefruit Juice, Cranberry Juice, Grenadine, Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite.
All alcohol at Taylor River Lodge must be provided and served by Eleven. No outside alcohol is permitted. House and reserve alcohol packages are available for an additional charge.
House alcohol is included during the stay for guests lodging at Taylor River Lodge but not during the event. This alcohol inclusion ends at 2:00 pm on day of event and begins again the next day.
Eleven offers alcohol packages based upon consumption or at an hourly rate for either house selections or reserve selections. Specific alcohol labels are not guaranteed. Comparable products may be subbed in based upon availability. Guests will be responsible for any special alcohol requests, regardless of whether the alcohol is consumed.
Bartenders will be provided by Eleven at an additional fee of $25/hour per bar staff member. The number of bar staff is based upon the number of event guests. There is a four-hour minimum for bar service.
- 1-20 Guests: 1 Bartender
- 21-45 Guests: 2 Bartenders
- 46-75 Guests: 2 Bartenders & 1 Barback
Staying at the Lodge
Blue sky, emerald green pine trees and granite cliffs frame all of your adventures at Taylor River Lodge. Formerly used as a local’s general store for fishing and tackle, the property has since been transformed into a private, eight-cabin retreat open from late May through mid-October. The off-the-grid location deep in Colorado’s Taylor Canyon is the perfect setting for friends, families and corporate groups to unplug and reconnect. After a day outdoors, steam and soak in the Bathhouse or cozy up in the main lodge with a good book. Evenings take on a campfire vibe with stargazing and s’mores around the communal fire pit.
- A two-night full buyout minimum is required for all Events. This is to include, but not limited to, the night before and the night of your event. Please inquire with sales for your dates. Taylor River Lodge can accommodate up to 32 guests.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily housekeeping are included in your stay for guests staying at the Property overnight only.
MUSIC & CLOSING TIME
Music must end by 10:00 pm at the Property due to Taylor Canyon noise ordinance. All event guests not staying at the Property must depart by 11:00 pm. Live music and/or DJ’s will not be permitted after 10:00 pm. Their congregation on the Property after the Event is prohibited.
- Outdoor Ceremony: Spa grass area
- Indoor Ceremony: Pool House
- Indoor Seated Dinner: The Lodge (40 people maximum) or the Pool House (80 people maximum)
- Indoor Standing Reception: The Lodge (60 people maximum) or the Pool House (80 people maximum)
- For events over 80 people, we require a that tent is rented. Our tent site can hold a 40 foot x 75 foot tent
A member of our event team will be available throughout the planning process in conjunction with your outside event planner. Approximately sixty days prior to arrival, a member will work with you to customize your stay in detail. We require that you hire an event planner and event staff in order to host an event. This team will be responsible for ensuring all details are executed and provide any event support on the ground. Our team will be on site throughout your stay to ensure your trip is incredible. At the time of the event, the lodge manager will be there to support the property and make sure it is operating to standard and a bathroom attendant will keep all bathroom areas tidy. Any prearranged furniture removal will be executed by our team at the beginning and end of the event.
To the best of our ability, we are happy to match the standard flower arrangements to your color preferences on the day of the event. We require two weeks advance notice for flower arrangements.
Decorations, displays, and signage brought into the properties must be approved prior to arrival. These items may not be attached to any wall, floor, window, or ceiling with any damaging material without the supervision of the Lodge Manager. All guest favors/decorations must be placed by an insured vendor and promptly removed upon the Event’s conclusion.
Our staff is available to rearrange the furniture with the exception of the dining room tables, but this must be prearranged prior to the event weekend. The Lodge Manager will be on site to assist with any small, last minute requests.
We have four bathrooms available for this event. Two in the Lodge and two in the Pool House. Some of these bathrooms may not be available during the whole duration of your event due to the way you use those buildings. I.e. the bride gets ready in the spa. Use of the guest cabin bathrooms by event attendees is prohibited during the event unless it is the occupant of the room.
Eleven Experience is not responsible for any items that are broken, lost or stolen that are brought onto Eleven properties.
Your Venue Rental Fee covers one event; it does not include additional events such as a welcome party, rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch. Please let us know if you would like to host more than one event at Taylor River Lodge, and we will gladly discuss options and pricing with you.
For guests not staying on the Property, any food or beverages consumed by and/or amenities used outside of the framework of the Event will be added to your final invoice as Additional Fees. If people beyond those staying at Taylor River Lodge congregate at the property for an extended period of time without notification you are subject to an additional event fee which will be charged as an Additional Fee. Please arrange for additional gatherings as well as additional guests staying on the Property in advance.
DEPOSITS, INVOICES AND GRATUITY
We require a 50% deposit of your Estimated Event total to confirm your date. Your Estimated Event Total will include your lodging and venue fee as well as any applicable food and beverage charges. We will collect the outstanding 50% of your estimated budget 30 days prior to your event. Final guest count is required 30 days prior to the event. We will issue a final invoice within 30 days after the event.
A 20% gratuity on any food and beverage estimate will be included and is required. We will create a separate invoice for all lodging and accommodation incidentals. You will have the option to add lodging gratuity to your final invoice. This final invoice will include incidentals, refund of damage deposit (if applicable), food and beverage true up (if applicable) and 20% gratuity.
The deposits and payments outlined in the table below are due as indicated. Deposits and payments will be applied to your master account in the form of credits.
|Confirmation Date||50% Deposit||Credit Card/ Check||50% Deposit of your Estimated Event total; includes food, beverage, lodging, & venue fees|
|30 days before
|Remaining Fee||Credit Card/ Check||Outstanding estimated budget 30 days prior to your event|
|30 days before event||Final Invoice||Credit Card/ Check||Final guest count is required, final invoice for incidentals, refund of damage deposit, food, beverage, 20%|
- Cancellations made outside of 90 days of arrival date: 100% of deposit will be forfeited OR may be used to secure a trip within 240 days of original arrival date pending availability and possible price increases.
- Guest cancellation made within 90 days of event date: 100% of quoted invoice total will be forfeited.
- Eleven upholds our cancellation policy and thus highly recommends that guests purchase trip/event insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen complications.
VENUE RENTAL EXCLUSIONS
Some exclusions can be arranged through Eleven with prior notice for an additional fee.
- Wedding or event planning services including pre-event planning and wedding planners. It is required that you hire a pre-event planning service as well as a wedding or event planner for the day-of your event.
- The use of the pool, sauna, hot tubs, other amenities and guest rooms at the start of the event.
- Rentals. No rentals are included in the Venue Rental Fee. Only the limited seating already located in the venue is available for your use. The house dishware, glassware, serving ware, and espresso maker are not available for the Event.
- Tents (required for events over 80 people).
- Parking. Limited parking at Taylor River Lodge is available and reserved to guests staying . on property and vendors.
- Transportation. We require transportation services to be hired for the event.
- Event flowers are not included beyond our normal arrangements.
- Lodging. This is not included in Venue Rental Fee. A two-night booking, one night before and one during, is required to book an Event at Taylor River Lodge and will be charged as Additional Fees. Please inquire with sales about a lodging component.
- AV Equipment.
- Decorations, displays, and signage brought into Taylor River Lodge must be approved prior to arrival. These items may not be attached to any wall, floor, window, or ceiling with any damaging material without the supervision of the Lodge Manager. All guest favors/decorations are your and your guest’s responsibility to bring in and remove upon the function’s conclusion. Event staff must clean Taylor River Lodge immediately following the event, removing all AV equipment, rentals, and anything else brought onto the Property. It is the event staffs’ job to stack all non-food and beverage rentals on the side of the building to be picked up first thing the next morning.
- We will not stock and supply mini bar drinks or snack items including bottled water during the Event.
- Coat check.