Eleven strives to create a progressive work environment, one that supports creativity, growth, well-being, kindness, and hard work in a collaborative environment. This ever-evolving company is growing and creating more programs and benefits to support employees in their work-life balance. We remain open to ideas, feedback, and new sustainable approaches. The success of our company is reliant on the success of our employees. We take pride in promoting employees from within who prove to be committed, valuable, and have a genuine desire to grow.
Irwin Guides - Summer Intern
Crested Butte, Colorado
Why work for Eleven?
Join the Eleven Experience team and become an integral part of a dynamic and progressive worldwide company headquartered in the beautiful Rocky Mountain setting of Crested Butte, Colorado. With properties scattered in iconic yet intimate locations around the globe, exposure to the international workforce provides a genuine feeling of community and camaraderie. Locations are chosen for off-the-beaten path characteristics, all with their own unique populations; they mirror the essence of adventure instilled in the people who work for Eleven. Eleven is a company where superlative talent and work ethic are both respected and rewarded. We offer a collaborative, fast-paced work environment where strong communication practiced daily creates a more productive, happier employment experience. Stagnant is something you will not find here.
- Full-time employees receive health insurance
- Pre-taxed 401K contributions (currently unmatched)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid time-off packages for full-time/salaried employees
- Pro deals with major vendors
- Season ski pass financed through the company
- Financial contributions to continuing education
- Work with inspiring, collaborative international coworkers
- Work inside beautiful buildings supported by expansive company resources