Last Updated and effective as of: February 13, 2017
C S IRWIN LLC.
Attn: Privacy Compliance
221 North Hogan
Jacksonville, FL 32202
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Privacy” in the subject line.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We understand and value the privacy of our consumers. We collect information from our Website visitors in order to deliver an effective and efficient on-line experience and to provide our services and those of our parent, child and related companies which include, without limitation, companies and businesses in which we have a direct or indirect ownership interest (collectively, “Affiliates”). Our Affiliates include those companies and businesses that are currently Affiliates, and also those that may become Affiliates of us at any time in the future. We will also use the information collected to notify you of updates and modifications to our Website or services.
What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
We gather information in a variety of ways including, without limitation, on-line forms requesting additional information about a product or service, seeking inquiries or providing comments or questions. Information collected may include name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone numbers and any other information or data that you input, upload or provide to the Website.
We also gather information from your access and use of the Website. This includes a web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, your language, dates and times of access, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In addition, we may also collect, or our third party ad servers and/or content servers may collect, certain information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Website and to gather demographic information. Our third party ad servers will also provide us with reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our Website.
How Do We Use Your Information?
In some instances, we may share certain personal information regarding our customers. On occasion, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to business partners and sponsors. Business partners may include, but are not limited to, our Affiliates and companies that provide services in connection with ours.
We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with Affiliates, services providers, business partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your information to operate our Website and to deliver services. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third party advertisers.
We may also use information to help provide and personalize the services you request and expect from us, to conduct direct marketing and sales promotions and to better enhance your experience at our Website or in using any of our services or those of our Affiliates.
Use Of IP Address
Your IP address is a unique number used to identify your specific computer on a public network. We collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, to analyze consumer behavior and trends and to audit the use and functionality of our Website. We may utilize an IP address to identify a Website visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website terms or to protect our service, site, consumers or others.
When you use our Website we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Website. A “cookie” is a small data text file, which a web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies may store information that includes, without limitation, randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our Website. The cookies make your use of the Website easier, make the Website run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure Website. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Website may not work properly in that case.
We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our Website. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We and our third party ad server will collect and use information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our Website in the same manner as above.
Link To Websites and Services
Modifying Account Information and Opting Out
You have the opportunity to ask us not to share information with third parties. In addition, we provide you with the opportunity to change or delete any personal information you may have provided to us. To make changes to your information please contact us at email@example.com.
Inherent On-Line Risks
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Unsubscribing From All Or Select Information
To unsubscribe from e-mail correspondence simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Website. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
Last Updated and effective as of: February 13, 2017
- You agree that, as between Eleven on one hand and yourself on the other hand, any electronic or printed information, data, images, videos, photographs, artwork or other content contained on this Website (“Site Materials”), constitute the copyrighted or copyrightable and proprietary property of Eleven or third parties from whom Eleven has secured permission to display such Site Materials on this Website. You acknowledge that Eleven has granted to you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use these Site Materials solely for your private use to view the content as it appears on the Website and for no other purposes or uses. You will not commercialize, sell, download, copy, license, re-license, sublicense, modify, reverse engineer, swap, re-use, create derivative works of or re-purpose the Site Materials, nor will you assist others in doing so. Unless indicated otherwise, all names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to us in the United States and other countries and may not be used by anyone for any purpose without our prior express written consent.
- Eleven reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Website. The foregoing license grant does NOT, without the prior express written permission of Eleven, include the right for you to:
- publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Site Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- market, sell or make commercial use of the Website or any Site Materials;
- systematically collect and use any data or content including through the use of any spiders, scrapers, robots, or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods;
- make derivative uses of the Website or the Site Materials; or
- use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Website (including the images found at this Website or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
- You will use your best efforts to cooperate with Eleven on reasonable terms and conditions in the event Eleven deems it necessary to seek to enjoin or otherwise prohibit the unauthorized use of the Site Materials by a third party, which use may have resulted from your access to this Website.
- This Website contains proprietary information that that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and you acknowledge and agree that the proprietary information is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. If you believe that any content posted to, or linked from, the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, please consult the xxx set forth below.
- ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSIONS, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, ARE PUBLIC MEDIA, AND ANY USE OF SUCH MEDIA IS PUBLIC AND NOT PRIVATE. INFORMATION RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM SUCH USE IS PUBLIC, OR THE PROPERTY OF THOSE COLLECTING INFORMATION, AND NOT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION.
- You agree that your unauthorized use of the Site Materials will cause injury to Eleven that cannot adequately be remedied by money damages, and that Eleven shall be entitled to preliminary or permanent injunctive relief to enjoin your unauthorized use of the Website or Site Materials, which injunctive relief shall be in addition to any other remedies available to such parties at law or equity. If Eleven is successful in securing a preliminary injunction order against you, you waive any obligation of to post a security bond in conjunction therewith.
- You understand that Eleven has not entered into any form of fiduciary or special relationship with you solely by granting you access to, and use of, the Website.
Copyright Notice and Take Down
This section governs the display of content posted by users and third parties on the Website (if permitted) and Eleven’s procedures for responding to Complaints and Counter Notices pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act about allegedly infringing content that may be posted to, or linked from, the Website by third parties.
Some of the services offered by Eleven on the Website and other and related websites and internet domain names that may be operated by Eleven or any of its affiliates or related companies (collectively, the “Sites”) may allow you and others to post, transmit, display, publish, distribute, or otherwise submit public user generated material and content (collectively “Submissions”) to the Sites, including, but not limited to, information, data, content images, video and other files and materials.
Your Representations and Warranties
Each time you provide a Submission to the Sites, you represent and warrant that you have the right to provide such Submission, which means:
- You are the author of the Submission or the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein, or
- The Submission is not protected by copyright law, or
User License Grant to Eleven
Disclaimer of Responsibility for Material
Eleven does not endorse any Submissions, nor does any Submission necessarily represent the views of Eleven or their subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers or directors. You acknowledge and agree that Eleven does not control all Submissions, and disclaims any responsibility for such Submissions. Eleven specifically disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility, to review, screen, refuse to post, remove, or edit any Submissions. In addition, Eleven does not represent or warrant that any other content or information accessible via the Sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Eleven does not assume any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites or in any Submissions.
Review & Removal of Material
Eleven reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation or responsibility) to review, screen, refuse to post, remove in their entirety, or edit (at any time and without prior notice) any Submissions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedure
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under United States Copyright Law. If you believe in good faith that Submissions infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Eleven a notice requesting that the Submission(s) be removed from the Site(s), or access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Sites are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Eleven to locate the Submission(s);
- the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party so it may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the Submission in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Complaints must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. DMCA Complaints concerning materials on Sites should be sent to Eleven’s Designated Agent to receive notification:
C S IRWIN LLC.
ATTN: DMCA Complaint
221 North Hogan
Jacksonville, FL 32202
You may also send the required information by email to email@example.com with “DMCA Complaint” in the subject line.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material on a Eleven Site is infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether material on a Eleven Site is infringing, Eleven recommends seeking advice of an attorney.
DMCA Counter Notices
If Eleven removes or disables access to content in response to a DMCA Complaint, Eleven will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner of the removed or disabled content, or the owner’s agent. If Eleven removed your material pursuant to another person’s DMCA Complaint and you contend that such material does not infringe upon another’s copyright rights, you may provide Eleven with a counter-notification containing the following details:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- your name, address and telephone number;
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which Eleven may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above;
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
You must send this notification to the following address:
C S IRWIN LLC.
ATTN: DMCA Complaint
221 North Hogan
Jacksonville, FL 32202
You may also send the required information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DMCA Counter Notification” in the subject line.
In addition to the foregoing, the DMCA Counter Notification should contain all of the necessary information required by the DMCA, which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/. Please note, however, that this is not a substitute for legal advice and you should obtain legal advice to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and applicable laws.